There are several products that have been designed to assist with African American hair. This article will share a few vitamins for African American hair that is designed to ensure strong hair, hair growth, and healthy looking hair.
3 Essential Vitamins For African American Hair
These are natural hair vitamin supplements. The ingredients consist of essential nutrients including vitamins for African American hair growth. Hairfinity is available in capsule form and contains ingredients like vitamin A, vitamin B3, vitamin D, and vitamin D12 among others.
- Results can be seen in the first month.
- Stops breakages and shedding.
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Promotes faster hair growth and longer, thicker and more vibrant hair.
- For now there is no known side effect of Hairfinity as it is made purely of natural ingredients.
African Hair Accel
This product contains vitamins for African American hair. It contains all the necessary ingredients including Biotin, MSM, Silica, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Vitamin B, Folic Acid and other essential vitamins for hair growth.
- Faster longer hair growth
- Contains all vitamins the hair needs to stay healthy.
- Results can be seen in a month.
- Prevent hair from breaking and shedding.
- Neutralize the negative effects of harsh chemicals.Cons
- It does not come cheap as a bottle costs about $36.
- For effective result several bottles must be used and one has to be patient.
This is a vitamin B supplement designed for African American hair. It enables hair to grow faster than other hair foods. Different kinds of biotin are available and one needs to know which one suits their needs.
- It is widely available and can be purchased in stores.
- Aids in metabolism.
- It even makes nails stronger.
- Must be taken daily for best results.
- Some women have had skin problems after use of biotin.
These are a few of the recommended vitamins for African American hair. Be sure to drink plenty of water when consuming these supplements and compliment them with a healthy and balanced diet. Do you have any additional questions as it relates to vitamins for African American hair? Please contact us at Good Hair Coaching (727) 304-HAIR or Schedule a FREE Consultation Today!!